Each 2.3 oz package treats a 40 foot row.
Each 8.7 oz can will treat 150 of row.
Each 1.5 oz package treats up to 8 pounds of seed.
Gardening soil inoculants are a type of bacteria added to the soil to “seed” the soil. In other words, a small amount of bacteria is added when using pea and bean inoculants so it can multiply and become a large amount of bacteria.The kind of bacteria used for legume inoculants is Rhizobium leguminosarum, which is a nitrogen fixing bacteria. These bacteria “infect” the legumes growing in the soil and cause the legumes to form the nitrogen fixing nodules that make peas and beans the nitrogen powerhouses they are.
- Nitrogen fixing bacteria – Paenibacillus polymyxa strain NCTC10343
- Nitryx SP is a biological inoculant for greenhouse, nursery, outdoor agriculture production and residential application
- Fixates atmospheric nitrogen for plants
- Reduces nitrogen use by 12-15% while still increasing yield
- Water soluble powder
- Labeled for foliar spray: 3-12 oz in 50-100 gallons of water, reapply every 7-14 days
soil drench: 2-4 oz/100 gallons of water
seed treatment: dust on, spray or slurry at a rate of 1-6 oz/cwt seed
- Can be tank mixed with chemicals, biologicals or fertilizers
- Registered as a soil amendment in most states
- 2 year + shelf life