WATER WHEEL TRANSPLANTERS
Both planters below come with one planting wheel.
NEW MINI WATER WHEEL TRANSPLANTER FROM RAIN-FLO. Model # 1200
This compact model 1200 water wheel transplanter, cat I/II, can plant 2 rows at a time. Will carry 10 trays; or with top rack 15 trays. It has 2 50 gallon water tanks for a total of 100 gallons. Split tanks, just like it’s big bothers! It features a quick change water wheel setup and adjustable on the go. Plants through 62″ row centers.
Rain-Flo™ Model 1600 II WATER WHEEL TRANSPLANTER.
* Galvanized expanded metal trays: no more rust.
* Specially designed tanks so tractor operator can see
people planting. Easier to communicate.
* More water capacity, Two 80 gallon tanks for a total of 160 gallons of water.
* Quick change water wheel setup.
* Extra wide row spacing from 8″ to 36″ standard equipment,
use one to four planting wheels.
* Less operator fatigue with new lower seat profile.
* Lifetime warranty on UHMW planting wheel bearings.
* Four slant trays is standard equipment with optional top tray.
* Full open back, no bar to step across to access planting wheels.
* More leg room, easy foot rest adjustment, no wrench needed
for seat height and side adjustment.
* Side valve for washing hands.
* High flow 1″ valve necessary for 2 to 4 rows.
* Larger tires with highway bearings.
* Will plant through 60″ row centers.
* Optional side ladder for filling water tank.
Model P150 3 point only. 8″ wheels.
Model P850 Water Wheel Planter This trailer (only) type is a smaller version of the Nolt’s model P1500 planter and has many of the same features. It has an 85 gallon water tank and will plant 1 row per bed. Carries up to 16 flats.
Model 1500 has 15″ wheels instead of 8″ and can be either pull type or 3 point. Has 150 gallon tank.