WATER WHEEL TRANSPLANTERS
All water wheel transplanters are out of stock until August. If you want to get in line, order now.
Both planters below come with one planting wheel.
NEW MINI WATER WHEEL TRANSPLANTER FROM RAIN-FLO. Model # 1200
This compact model 1200 water wheel transplanter, cat I/II, can plant 2 rows at a time. Will carry 10 trays; or with top rack 15 trays. It has 2 50 gallon water tanks for a total of 100 gallons. Split tanks, just like it’s big bothers! It features a quick change water wheel setup and adjustable on the go. Plants through 62″ row centers.
Rain-Flo™ Model 1600 II WATER WHEEL TRANSPLANTER.
* Galvanized expanded metal trays: no more rust.
* Specially designed tanks so tractor operator can see
people planting. Easier to communicate.
* More water capacity, Two 80 gallon tanks for a total of 160 gallons of water.
* Quick change water wheel setup.
* Extra wide row spacing from 8″ to 36″ standard equipment,
use one to four planting wheels.
* Less operator fatigue with new lower seat profile.
* Lifetime warranty on UHMW planting wheel bearings.
* Four slant trays is standard equipment with optional top tray.
* Full open back, no bar to step across to access planting wheels.
* More leg room, easy foot rest adjustment, no wrench needed
for seat height and side adjustment.
* Side valve for washing hands.
* High flow 1″ valve necessary for 2 to 4 rows.
* Larger tires with highway bearings.
* Will plant through 60″ row centers.
* Optional side ladder for filling water tank.
Nolt’s Water Wheel Transplanters
Call for prices on Nolt’s. 30 day delivery at least.
Model P150 3 point only. 8″ wheels.
Model P850 Water Wheel Planter This trailer (only) type is a smaller version of the Nolt’s model P1500 planter and has many of the same features. It has an 85 gallon water tank and will plant 1 row per bed. Carries up to 16 flats.
Model 1500 has 15″ wheels instead of 8″ and can be either pull type or 3 point. Has 150 gallon tank.