HOME » Buildings & Parts » Ridge Vent

Ridge Vent


This angled piece is the foundation for a ridge vent. One per bow. You will need purlin pipe to tie the tops together. This can be added to our tunnels and other brands.

SKU: RVETThis angled piece Categories: , , , ,


Contact me at 660-287-2400 or Norman at 573-378-2655 for the other parts needed to add this to your tunnel.

Additional information


Purlin, Ridge Vent Frame


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Ridge Vent”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *