Seeds - Organic
Showing 101–125 of 143 results
- Nitrogen fixing bacteria – Paenibacillus polymyxa strain NCTC10343
- Nitryx SP is a biological inoculant for greenhouse, nursery, outdoor agriculture production and residential application
- Fixates atmospheric nitrogen for plants
- Reduces nitrogen use by 12-15% while still increasing yield
- Water soluble powder
- Labeled for foliar spray: 3-12 oz in 50-100 gallons of water, reapply every 7-14 days
soil drench: 2-4 oz/100 gallons of water
seed treatment: dust on, spray or slurry at a rate of 1-6 oz/cwt seed
- Can be tank mixed with chemicals, biologicals or fertilizers
- Registered as a soil amendment in most states
- 2 year + shelf life
PICK A BUSHEL F1
This Regional AAS Winner is great for northern areas because it is early to set fruit, offers a prolific quantity of fruit and is a compact bush-type cucumber spreading only about 24 inches. Pick a Bushel offers a sweeter tasting light-green cucumber with a nice firm texture, perfect for pickling when harvested early. Fruits left on the bush-type vines longer can get up to 6” long and can be enjoyed fresh in salads.
For those gardeners looking for a cucumber that can be grown in patio containers, Pick a Bushel is a great option.